Datos Inc is a fast growing startup focused on Data analytics and Data brokerage services. We work on the edge of technology in an interesting, yet challenging, market segment. A job with Datos is a great opportunity to gather valuable experience with the US and EU marketplaces and to grow with the company.
We are looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial candidate with outstanding business development and strategic planning experience to join our expanding team.
This team is responsible for strategic assessment, valuation, negotiation, and partner management tied to Datos’ core business.
- Source, define and execute on new and first-of-their kind partnership opportunities for the service business
- Grow existing partnerships; identify new areas of collaboration and revenue opportunities with high value partners
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Management groups across Datos.
- Activities will include: sourcing new partnership opportunities, pitching partners and developing sales materials, drafting and negotiating legal agreements, managing project execution and post-execution account management, and support of sales activities.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- 3 years of overall experience with Bachelor Degree required;
- 2+ years of experience in and deep knowledge of the technology space
- Strong written, verbal communication, presentation and analytical skills required (English)
- Ability to read and interpret detailed product development documents and contracts
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple complex assignments and projects
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally, identify and influence key stakeholders, and set new directions for the business
- Excellent negotiation skills and extensive experience negotiating and redlining non-standard, multi-faceted contracts
- Self-motivated with ability to work in an unstructured environment. Candidates will have a strong operational mindset with a decisive get it done and whatever it takes mentality.
- Strong analytical skill-set and rich experience with building presentations
- Proficient in GSuite and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Has familiarity with technology and/or digital marketing, data analytics
- Has high standards for work quality, attention to detail and accuracy
- Full time remote work;
- Competitive salary + bonuses;
- Deal-based bonuses;
- Potential opportunity to relocate to EU or US;
- Share options;