This is an entry level position that gives individuals an opportunity to perform in the analytics field at an international, corporate level. The data analyst will provide reporting and data analytics to support Client requirements and digital growth initiatives. This individual will assist in cross-team collaboration to enable growth and efficiencies within our data and reporting platforms.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting deliverables
- Validate and distribute reports to upper management
- Support digital processes and initiatives through reporting and data analysis
- Perform data analysis regarding performance, operational strategy, opportunities, etc.
- Act as a team member for various company projects, such as performance, cost reduction, and process improvement projects
- Assist in the creation and development of reports and other projects
- Graduated with or working towards a Business or Industrial Engineering degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SQL or other database query language preferred
- Strong analytics/statistics background
- Highly motivated and works well both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.