This is a remote position that gives individuals an opportunity to perform in the analytics field at an international, corporate level. This individual will assist in cross-team collaboration to enable growth and efficiencies within our data and reporting platforms.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting deliverables
- Validate and distribute reports to upper management
- Support digital processes and initiatives through reporting and data analysis
- Perform data analysis regarding performance, operational strategy, opportunities, etc.
- Act as a team member for various company projects, such as aggregated data feeds, users behaviour analytics and other.
- Assist in the creation and development of reports and other projects
- Graduated with or working towards a Business or Industrial Engineering degree
- Proficient with any Data analytics platforms
- Experience with Python and Pandas
- Experience with AWS – S3, Athena etc preferred
- Experience with SQL or other database query language preferred
- Strong analytics/statistics background
- Highly motivated and works well both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.