Datos Inc. is a leading clickstream data analytics company that operates on the cutting edge of technology. We provide innovative solutions to our clients and offer a stimulating and dynamic work environment.
DATOS SALES ENGINEER
Summary: A customer-facing engineering resource responsible for matching customer requirements with available solutions, interfacing with internal and external stakeholders to move customer engagements forward and serving as a subject matter expert in the methodology and provenance of existing and potential solutions.
- Able to access and use Amazon S3, preferably via CLI, but usage of appropriately advanced GUI tools is acceptable.
- Able to execute basic analysis of large text file deliverables in various formats (Parquet, CSV, etc)
- Understanding of RDBMS, table structures, basic SQL and related topics
- Interoperability: You can communicate ideas and concepts across all levels and functions of an organization by tailoring your presentation of concepts and ideas to the various audiences you may encounter, both in written and verbal formats.
- Influence: Along with the sales organization, you have an end goal you are working towards and you are able to persuade, organize and guide internal and external stakeholders towards that goal.
- Awareness of Business Models: You have exposure to or an understanding of various business models (eCommerce and beyond) in use on the Internet and you’re able to apply that understanding during conversations with customers to suggest manners in which we can assist in furtherance of said Internet-enabled businesses.
- Project Management: You have the ability to break large projects into smaller pieces and understand how to drive execution of those tasks either independently or with a team, which may be internal or external.