As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for leading inbound and outbound marketing activities in Datos.
- Develop and execute inbound marketing strategy for Datos
- Close collaboration with Sales and Product teams
- Planning, reporting, budgeting
- Lead audience research, JTBD interview processes, and audience mapping for better understanding of users’ needs and product offer creation.
- Developing a strategy for work with engagement vendors and partner community.
- With marketing and development teams, conduct numerous experiments in order to improve CJM, UX/UI, navigation etc
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in the marketing industry by performing research and monitoring.
- At least five years of working experience in the digital marketing field.
- Solid experience in content marketing.
- Experience in IT and understanding of the unit economy will be a huge advantage!
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (C1/C2 is a must)!
- Experience in developing and launching marketing campaigns.
- Skilled in different marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tableau, etc.).
- Project Management skills.
- High-level communication skills.
- A highly analytical approach to all types of marketing activities.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills to handle cross-functionally with other teams and departments.
- Must be dynamic, driven, and familiar with the agile culture.
- Option for relocation in Spain or remote work
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events
- Bonuses and options
- Paid vacation
- Trainings and courses