Datos Inc is a fast growing startup focused on Data analytics and Data brokerage services. We work on the edge of technology in an interesting, yet challenging, market segment. A job with Datos is a great opportunity to gather valuable experience with the US and EU marketplaces and to grow with the company.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member for the position of Product Owner, Consumer products, reporting to the Chief Product Officer.
- Leading mobile and desktop product teams;
- Define and champion product vision and strategy; Research customer and market needs, conduct competitive analysis
- Define prioritized feature requirements along with an overall product roadmap
- Drive end-to-end feature delivery: writing user stories with clear acceptance criteria, working with UX to build prototypes for usability testing and research, working with engineering, documentation, support, and marketing to deliver quality product
- Collaborate across global teams to create alignment between engineering teams and other product partners
- Measure and assess the efficacy of the product roadmap for customer delight and business success
- Meet with customers, developers, users, prospects, communicate product vision, product roadmap and success stories
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 3 years working with a team of engineers, designers and other cross-functional teams, focused on outcome-based deliverables in the engagement area.
- Experience in hypothesis driven outcomes, using data and research to help inform.
- Comfortable in a fast changing environment, with frequently changing demands, building and managing relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and circumstances.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field preferred but not required.
- Ability to balance technical and business issues.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and business experts.
- Full time remote work;
- Competitive salary + bonuses;
- Potential opportunity to relocate in EU or US;
- Share options;